£40 pre entry (If you enter on line, but do not make payment you will need to pay the day entry rate of £50.00)
£50 day entry – (if places left)
ACU / IOPD licences accepted
Day licences available for £10 – pay on day
The event is not just for SW Championship riders. It is open to all riders of all abilities just as all Core events are.
* All riders must display the appropriate band on the chin piece of their helmet. No band = No ride.
* The track is marked with a combination of orange arrows, Core information signs, tape and barriers. You must stay within the marked course at all times. The track has been cleared of all potential hazards and obstacles. The rest of the site has not!
* Crossed orange arrows are warning of a hazard. Slow down and approach with caution.
* Be vigilant on first couple of laps and look out for tree stumps in the undergrowth.
* Any rider caught deliberately course cutting will lose a lap. No discussion, no arguments – FACT.
* Walking pace only in blue tape areas. Bikes to be pushed in car park and paddock.
* If you come across an injured rider on track, stop to help. Alert a marshal as soon as possible (there are numerous riding marshals with 2 way radios). If needs be, position your bike in front of the downed rider to protect him/her from oncoming bikes. You will be credited the time/lap back at the end of the event
* Scrutineering from 9.30 with your crash helmet. Then push bikes to start line. Numbers MUST be displayed on all 3 sides of the bike and will be checked at scrutineering.
* Riders briefing 10.45. Race start 11.00. Race Finish 2.00
* Chequered flag will be shown at the line after 3 hours. To be classed as a finisher you must cross the line after the flag is shown.